This space is for posting news tidbits of what I'm up to and pictures of the projects I'm working on. Right now, the big news is this fancy new layout I just completed for laurawong.net! Hopefully you have a chance to poke around and check it out.
What else is new with me? Well, here are some things that are going on this summer:
- looking for costuming gigs
- working as a stitcher at the ParticleZoo
- freelance graphic design gigs
- attempting to learn Mandarin before my trip to China in September
- researching Chinese traditional costume in preparation for my trip
- designing Gypsy (purely for my own pleasure)
- growing my own veggies in the backyard
- attempting to learn to bake my own bread and can my own jam.
- sewing reconstructed dresses to sell (fingers crossed)
- catching up on the 'ol netflix queue
Definitely a nice respite from the chaos of the school year! At this rate I should be rested and ready to go, come September.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the newly redesigned site! See you next time!