Monday, June 6, 2011

Done with grad school!

Well, this weekend was Design Showcase West, marking the end of my time in grad school! It's still kind of sinking in.. graduation is this Friday and then it's officially over! Too weird!

Two weekends ago I was at the National Design Portfolio Review, which was a similar showcase of graduating designers from across the country. We each had a booth where we put up examples of our work and had our portfolio books to peruse, and people came by to chat and give critique. While I was in New York, I had the opportunity to see the Alexander McQueen exhibit at the Met (AMAZING!) as well as The Book of Mormon on Broadway! It was pretty hysterically funny.. I have bought the soundtrack since I got back and it's still funny even after listening to it over and over.. Check it out if you're in NYC! (If you can get tickets that is..)

What with all of this portfolio organizing that I've been doing over the past few weeks, I updated a few things around here as well. I added photos and renderings from Erendira, my thesis production, as well as some new illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment