Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm employed!!

So school is officially over and it's still kind of sinking in. I'm sure it'll really hit me in the fall when I won't be going back to class with everyone. I'm glad to be done though! Three years is a long time!

The great news is that I've already found a job! I'm working as a costume production assistant on a feature film, for one of my absolute favorite designers! If you know me, you can probably guess who.. :) I've been raving about how awesome she is ever since I had the chance to help her in the research library when I interned at Western costume two years ago.. Anyway, the great news is that the film shoots in LA, so I'm employed through mid December!! It's a period film as well, with some great actors attached, so I'm very excited to get to see this one all the way through from prep thru wrap!

That's all I'll say for now.. but I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment